Business Development Manager
AllZone Tech is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager (from Software House background) to help us expand our client base.
He will be the face of the company to create and implement an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to stimulate sustainable financial growth by increasing sales and building strong customer relationships.
- Find a niche in the market by finding, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Investigate potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, organizational needs, and products
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objective.
- Prepare business contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure the achievement of needs and business goals of our client by communicating our technical team and responding accordingly.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in the same role.
- Should have experience in customer service.
- Should be proficient in MS Office and other CRM software skills (such as Salesforce).
- Must be proficient in English having experience of dealing with local and international clients.
- Should have ability to maintain long working relationships.
- Should have planning and time management skills.
- Should be able to work according to different time zones.
- Candidate must be able to build and manage business development team.
- Minimum Bachelors in relevant area of study, knowledge of technical background (IT) is a plus.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.